2010年12月6日星期一

Sites like ViaLuxe are Replica Omega watches helping to ease the big players

Sites like ViaLuxe are Replica Omega watches helping to ease the big players into being OK with online sales - something I am a supporter of.Above is one of my ViaLuxe articles.I will be writing for their news section and a bit in their blog section.New posts by me will show up their frequently.You'll find me giving more information there on additional high-end luxury watches and related announcements.I am proud to be working with ViaLuxe, and I wanted to let you all know just a bit about them.Apparently based on a never actually made design from 1942, the limited edition U-Boat U-1942 watch is an Italian blast from the past.

The story goes that the Italian Navy commissioned a special watch to be made, but it never made production.This U-1942 watch is based directly on that design - and it is really sharp looking.The oddest part of the watch is of course the crown.It extends Replica Tag Heuer watches out.maybe too far.It is kind of silly and phallic to be honest.I mean it works, and looks cool, but you know.Lets just say that it looks like a periscope.

yea that's it.The crown is meant to have a functional use though.The idea is that it is meant to be easy to use with gloves.Easy to use meaning Replica Bell&Ross watches winding it and adjusting it.Not sure how easy it will be to release the crown while in the locked position with gloves though, but probably pretty .Further, I believe that the crown can be adjusted and wound underwater.which should be nice.